OMG these are so good! The best part about these waffles is that they are made in the blender, yesssss in the blender. Talk about easy! I am not a huge fan of baking, I like simple and this is simple. Another wonderful thing about these is you can make the batter for the week and stre it in the fridge to our into a waffle iron in the am. Makes the kids breakfast very easy too even on a busy school morning.
Drizzled mine with a bit of melted Almond butter and topped with fresh fruit! YUM!
Prep Time: 10 min Cook Time: 5 min Containers: 1 Yellow for the waffle Topping additional
- 2 cups Oats (quick or old old fashioned can use gluten free)
- 1 cup of unsweetened Vanilla almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 large ripe banana
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 packet of stevia
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Place Oats in blender and blend until it looks like flour
- Add all other ingredients and blend till smooth
- Place about half a cup of batter onto a heated waffle maker ( I spray mine with coconut oil) cook till done
- Serve with berries and almond butter or butter and 100% pure maple syrup as a treat