I love pizza! I mean....who doesn't???? What I don't love is that the pizza sauce is so full of preservatives and added sugar and salt that is just not needed! I have come up with a very simple way of making your own!
You can use this recipe for ham and pineapple pizza, pepperoni or the works it is totally up to you! be creative and have fun with it!
Time: 5 minutes
- 1 14 oz can of no salt added plain tomato sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Mrs. Dash
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Mix tomato sauce and all spices and salt mix together
- Store in the fridge for up to 10 days