I was so excited to make this pizza! BBQ chicken piza is a classic combo that you can now enjoy guilt free and feel good after you eat it! I love to make pizzas on Friday night! it is such a treat for our family and so easy to make. By Friday, I usually want a break from making a whole meal. Serve this with a side salad and you are done! Easy, peasy!
Time: 15 minutes Containers 1 Yellow, .5 Orange 1 Blue 1 Red
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- BBQ sauce
- 3-4 thin slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 4 oz leftover diced grilled chicken ( you can always use pre-cooked grilled chicken from the store)
- 1/4 red onion (raw or sauteed, I prefer mine sauteed)
- 1-2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 425, place tortilla on sheet pan and toast in oven till crisp about 3-4 min ( note it is important to get it fully crispy or your pizza will be soggy, keep a close eye, they will burn easily)
- place sauce on crispy tortilla along with other toppings ( if you are working with cold leftover chicken, place in microwave to warm, that way it is warm all the way though)
- place pizza back into the oven just until cheese is melted. ENJOY!