I LOVE pancakes if you guys can not tell, I also love carbs. The meal plan I follow allows carbs amen! I tried for too many years to give up carbs all together and it worked for a bit and I lost weight but then I eventually caved eating all the carbs gaining all the weight back!
This was something I saw floating around Pinterest and thought I should try it but I disliked all the things they put in them so I made my own! My husband LOVES these and is always happy when I make them!
I have also made a blueberry sauce to pour over the top which is just frozen blueberries and some maple syrup to taste warmed in a small sauce pan and blended up. Easy peasy!
15 min total Containers 4 pancakes- 1 Red, 2 Purple, 1/2 blueservings 2 makes 8 pancakes ( if you choose to have 2 pancakes it would be .5 red, 1 Purple 1/4 blue
- 2 large ripe bananas smashed
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 packet stevia
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1. Place Mashed banana and all the other ingredients into a bowls and stir to combine.
2. Use 1/3 cup measuring cup to place on a medium griddle, allow the pancakes to cook a bit before flipping so they do not fall apart.
3. add butter if desired and Enjoy, serve warm.
These also re heat very nicely!