Are you kidding me! YES, Yes I want to eat cookie dough dip and not feel completely guilty and gross after! Oh and it's a bonus because I get to keep my abs after eating this! They say abs are made in the kitchen, let me tell you from my own experience this is 100% true! you can NOT outwork a poor diet. You can slay the gym all day and eat crap to get nowhere.
But ladies!!!! we still need chocolate, we still need cookie dough!
Well, here you go! You are welcome!
I eat mine with sliced apples or when I am feeling really naughty my finger or a spoon if I am feeling civilized and the children are watching me ha!
PS- DO NOT judge the ingredients or the process until you have tried it, if you X out and don't try this, you and your taste buds and waistline will be sorry!
Time - 10 min Container- 1 blue container 2 teaspoons
- 1 15 oz can of Garbanzo beans with the skin pinched off. ( see note below)
- 1/4 cup nut butter of choice
- 2 tablespoons 100% pure Maple syrup
- 1/2 Tablespoon of Vanilla
- 1 Tbs Water
- scant 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chunks or chips preferably 70% cocoa
- Blend all ingredients except the chocolate chips in food processor until smooth!
- Stir in chocolate chips and enjoy!
Serve with apple slices for an amazing snack! The kids love this too with some graham crackers!
* If you pinch the garbanzo beans the skin comes off and leaves a VERY smooth and creamy cookie dough dip. If you are in a hurry and you need to skip this it is still very good just has a bit more texture to it but added fiber!