I have been so ON POINT with my nutrition but I knew it was comming, my cycle! Yep I am not ashamed to talk about this! I LITERALLY NEED something sweet during this time and I am right in the middle of a 3 week rapids results program and I do not want to ruin my results with some bad choices just because of a hormone spike!
So I went searching and found this recipe that I adapted to fit my needs and I had one of these suckers at 4:00 in the afternoon walking out to get the kids off the bus! I was a happy lady! It's no chocoalte but its yummy, sweet and got the job done... and MEAL PLAN APPROVED. YEP
If following the Portion fix - 1 pop is 1/2 red 1/4 purple makes 4-6 pops
- 2 Cups Okios vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon zested and juiced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 packet stevia
- 2 tablespoons of water
- popsicle molds
- Blend raspberries with water, lemon juice, and zest plus the stevia until it is a puree
- Place the Greek yogurt in a bowl and add the raspberry mixture and swirl it around not fully combining it.
- Pour mixture into molds, freeze for al least 2 hours or overnight!