Do you LOVE Mexican food as much as I do? I swear I could eat it every day and not even blink an eye or get sick of it!
I constantly see recipes for Mexican foods BUT they all have canned Enchlada sauce which most of them have TERRIBLE ingredients so I went to work and I developed this EASY 5 MIN blender enchilada sauce.
Seriously I am so mad I did not try this earlier because my busy mom side said....GIRL please I do not have time for making my own enchilada sauce but I finally broke down and I am so glad I did!
Container count- This counts as a Purple container I typically use 1/4 for most servings when it is added as a sauce to my foods.
- 1 Can of tomato sauce 15 oz
- 1 Tablespoon of Chipotle in adobo
- 1/3 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and blend till smooth.
- Heat in small sauce pan on low till warmed though
- Serve as desired