I am so excited right now and my summer months just got UH-MAZING!!!!!
I threw this together one warm spring afternoon heading out to ballet class for Sophia and darn if it was not amazing! Literally gave me life so I wanted to share this with you and be on the look out for other versions because I already have lots of ideas!
Total time- 3 min Containers- NONE yep my friends totally free
- 1 cup hot brewed coffee ( you could use coffee that you brew and store in the fridge for faster coffee to tummy ratio!
- 1 large cup full of ice
- 1 teaspoon of Caramel extract
- 1 packet of stevia
- 4 oz of Calfia Toasted Coconut Almond milk
- While coffee brews gather glass full of ice.
- Pour the teaspoon of extract over ice, add the packet of stevia
- Pour in the hot coffee followed by the almond milk.
Enjoy your summer with this yummy treat!