I was making up a new recipe for a clean eating Strawberry Popsicle when I realized these were 21 day fix approved! I quickly took the rest of the blended goodness and turned it into this amazing little treat! This recipe was adapted from 100 days of real food.
If you like you could always turn these into a Popsicle too! I left the pecan mixture off for the kids becasue Colin is so picky he would have turned his nose up in a second if he saw those nuts! Thank goodness for 1 good eater!
The kids gobbled up the pops for an easy afternoon snack, I loved that these were easily made in the blender with no fuss! I think if you used Oikos Tripple Zero Greek Yogurt you could reduce the Maple Syrup to 1/4 cup or even just 2 tablespoons depending on your preference. I will try this and update the blog when I do! With spring right around the corner, I am sure I'll be whipping these up more often!
Makes 12 Bites Time: 10 Minutes Serving 1 Bite is 1 Blue container 1 tsp
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 8 oz cream cheese ( full fat or 2% not Fat-Free)
- 1 cup Frozen Strawberries
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 3 tablespoons melted salt-free real butter
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 12 silicone muffin liners
- Blend the first 5 ingredients in a blender or a food processor until smooth
- Pulse the remaining ingredients in the food processor until it forms a crumbly mixture
- Press about 1 tablespoon of Pecan mixture into the muffin liner
- Pour strawberry mixture into muffin cups until 3/4 full
- Top with additional nuts and place in freezer about 3-4 hours until frozen
- Take out of freezer and eat right away or allow it to sit for 5 min to get a bit softer and creamier!
- Enjoy & Share