I love hummus, it is an easy go to snack in our house. We typically pair it with chopped fresh veggies like, bell peppers, cucumber and carrots. I think this one specifically is also great with celery too. The flavors in this are so different from your run of the mill red bell pepper hummus. Don't get me wrong I love a good red bell pepper hummus but this was a nice change and it is for realz GOOD!
If you are using 21 day fix containers this is a blue container.
- 25 oz can drained rinsed Garbanzo beans
- 1 packet of Stevia
- 3 tablespoons of Peanut butter
- Tablespoon Siracha
- 1/4 tsp Ground ginger ( fresh can also be grated)
- 2 stalks of green onions white and green part
- 1/2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- 1/3 cup cilantro washed
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until smooth, top with extra chopped peanuts and cilantro if desired. ENJOY!