In our home, we love Friday nights! We will choose a movie, make homemade pizza and snuggle up with blankets filling up our snuggle cups! We have been doing this for months! I wanted to switch up our Tortilla pizzas for something new so this is how this recipe came about!
I love things like bagel bites and pizza rolls but I seriously hate how they make me feel these won't do that! they even burst a little at the seams with the warm pizza centers coming out a bit just like I remember! These are easy to throw together and you can have them made by the time the oven is done pre heating!
Makes 2 servings 16 Pizza Rolls
1/4-1/3 cup of your favorite Marinara or Pizza sauce ( I look for no sugar added
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp dried oregano
1/8th tsp garlic powder
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
35 Turkey pepperonis chopped into small pieces
2 tablespoons of water
16 square wonton wrappers
Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 and line a cookie sheet with tin foil
- In a small bowl mix grated parm and garlic powder set aside
- In a small bowl combine sauce, cheese, oregano, and pepperoni. Mix well. You do not want the mixture too saucy or they will not get as crispy
- place all the wrappers on your workspace filling the middle with a scant tablespoon of filling. if you over fill they will not close easily.
- Dip your index finger in water and run it along the edges of the wonton wrapper making sure to get the edges wet. Fold into a triangle pressing the edges together. Place Pizza roll on the pan repeat until filling and wrappers are gone.
- Spray pizza rolls with olive oil spray and sprinkle with cheese and garlic powder mixture.
- Place in the oven for about 9-10 min or unitl slightly browned on the edges and a bit crispy, let cool for a few minutes as the filling can be very hot! I love to serve this along a nice side salad! ENJOY