That moment you are scrolling Pinterest and you see lemon cheesecake stuffed strawberries! First though? Yummmm. Second thought? Not healthy. Third thought? Way too hard to make. Fourth thought? Make my own healthy version for the busy mom! YESSSSS
Meet Protein packed Lemon Fluff because I had no idea what else to call it! HA
All I am gonna say is do not let the ingredients scare you into leaving this page thinking I am crazy. I do not like Cottage cheese I have texture issues, I can only eat it with a perfectly ripe seasonal peach or fresh cut pineapple! What me, picky? noooooo ;) I have used cottage cheese to blend it up for savory dishes like my Lasagna and sweet like this one. I love it so much so just try it!
Prep time 5 minutes Serves 3-4 container count 1 Red
- 2 cups of cottage cheese ( 2 or 4%, no fat-free here please)
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 packet of stevia
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla ( without HFCS)
1. Place all of the above ingredients into a high powered blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
2. taste and add more stevia if needed. I like the tartness of the lemon but you may like it a bit sweeter
3. Keep in the fridge for 10-14 days & ENJOY
Side note: I serve this with berries on top and I think it would be fantastic between some pancakes or even on top of a waffle! Maybe even with a sliced Fuji apple!
Follow me here on FB for more of my fitness journey as a mom of 2!